The Body Bar Difference
The Body Bar is a classic fitness tool. A simple, one-piece solid-steel, weighted fitness bar encased in high-quality, easy-grip rubber for a secure and comfortable grip. User-friendly, cost-effective and versatile, the Body Bar can be used in group exercise at the fitness center, as well as for personal training, physical therapy, and home workouts.
The Body Bar is utilized in a wide variety of workouts.
- Perfect for strength and conditioning, circuit and interval classes, kick boxing and martial arts, and sports conditioning.
- Terrific for Barre and Pilates workouts, as well as for Yoga practices.
- Ideal for balance, alignment, and flexibility training.
Can't make it to the gym? Pull out your Body Bar and a DVD for a fun and efficient total-body workout.
As the originator of the “weighted exercise bar”, Body Bar has been supporting the fitness industry with high-quality products and innovative programming for 30+ years.
Our product offering is the most complete:
- Body Bars, 48” – 3 lb, 4 lb, 6 lb, 9 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 18 lb, and 24 lb
- Body Bar, 60” – 30 lb
- Body Bar, 72” – 36 lb
- Mini Bars, 24” – 4, lb, 6 lb, and 9 lb
- Micro Bars, 12” – 2 lb, 3 lb, 4 lb, and 6 lb (each size comes as a set of two)
All sizes are designated by brightly-colored labels.
We believe the Classic Body Bar to be the best weighted exercise bar on the market.
Often imitated, we maintain our long-held position as the Leader; set apart by quality, customer support, and education. We are the only manufacturer of the weighted exercise bar to provide workout videos, manuals, and ongoing trainings – each created by accomplished Industry Professionals.
We know the "weighted exercise bar" product the best. We invented it!
Body Bar representatives may be reached Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM MST
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-938-6865 ext 0
If we cannot get to your call immediately, we promise to call you back as soon as we can.
- You may return most new items sold by BodyBar.com within 30 days of delivery for a refund or credit.
- With the exception of shipping errors, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Refunds or credits are not issued for shipping charges.
- You must include the Packing Slip, which you received with your order, along with your returned items.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for any returned items for refund.
- Opened products, such as DVDs, cannot be returned for refund or credit.
- Inspect all merchandise at time of delivery before signing receipt with driver.
- Note any and all damage with the delivery driver in order to file a claim for damages. Failure to note damage may result in a claim being denied.
- Keep all original cartons and merchandise “as received” for claim inspection.
- Damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier before merchandise can be replaced.
- We are not responsible for lost return shipments. Please use a carrier that provides shipment tracking information with proof of delivery.
- Body Bar, Inc. reserves the right to inspect all returned products and may reduce the credit if the product is returned damaged or incomplete.
- Contact Body Bar Customer Service for assistance with returning a product: 1-303-938-6865 ext 0 (9am-5pm MDT, Mon-Fri).